PEX for Gig Economy
Support remote teams with minimal time, effort and risk
How do organizations distribute spending power to dozens, hundreds, or even tens of thousands of remote workers, without creating thousands of hours of headaches? Without opening their business to fraud and misuse? They use PEX.
With PEX, you can shape all the rules that govern card distribution and usage to fit your business. From who gets a prepaid card to when, where and how much they can spend.
- Issue a corporate card alternative without applications or credit checks
- Set rules and administer program through web app, mobile app or API
- Available white-label program puts your logo on card
The PEX API can fully integrate our system functionality with your business processes, so your systems can dynamically approve and fund purchases, based on complex, granular rules.
- Trigger processes and actions through real-time webhooks
- Disable or deactivate cards when not authorized for use
- Remotely fund cards for specific purchases
The PEX Platform can allocate purchases to departments, accounts or other cost centers—the instant the purchase is made. PEX also integrates with your accounting software, so reconciliation is a breeze.
- Capture receipts through the PEX Mobile App
- Eliminate need for expense reports or reimbursements
- Generate reports for managers or clients
PEX for the Gig Economy
Runners didn’t always have the means to pay for orders and wait for reimbursement.
Cash advances, checks and traditional bank cards were impractical for a dispersed, high-turnover workforce.
Reporting delays made cash flow hard to manage and track on a consistent basis.
PEX frees runners from the financial burden and enables company to offer a wider range of higher value services.
PEX lets the company issue cards without credit checks, then control funding and activation through the PEX app or API.
The PEX API lets the company match expenses with internal reports, to automate daily cash flow tracking.