An errand service gives PEX Cards to runners and now they can process more orders and keep better track of cash flow.
- Runners didn’t always have the means to pay for orders and wait for reimbursement.
- Cash advances, checks and traditional bank cards were impractical for a dispersed, high-turnover workforce.
- Reporting delays made cash flow hard to manage and track on a consistent basis.
- PEX frees runners from the financial burden and enables company to offer a wider range of higher value services.
- PEX lets the company issue cards without credit checks, then control funding and activation through the PEX app or API.
- The PEX API lets the company match expenses with internal reports, to automate daily cash flow tracking.