PEX for Nonprofits
Every purchase is authorized. Every penny is allocated. Every step is automatic.
With PEX, you can give your staff and volunteers the flexibility to make authorized purchases, while maintaining the tight controls and precise records that auditors and donors demand.
PEX captures transaction details as soon as the purchase is made, and reports them with your accounting codes. This saves hours in bookkeeping time by:
- Instantly allocating spending to specific cost centers or accounts
- Capturing receipts through a camera on cardholder’s smartphone
- Producing reports for managers and auditors
There’s no cash access on the card. No petty cash or checks to keep track of. You have complete control of when, where and how our corporate card alternative can be used:
- Restrict spending to specific merchant categories
- Fund and defund cards automatically or in real-time
- Receive email alerts every time a card is used or declined
Once PEX is set up, you can control the entire program without having to call a bank. If you need help, 24/7 support is just a phone call away. Simply logon to:
- Issue prepaid cards without applications or credit checks*
- Set or change spending limits as needed
- Authorize and fund one-off purchases in an emergency
See how PEX helps you enable staff spending, while ensuring compliance with your rules and policies.
PEX for Nonprofits
Getting credit card approvals for staff and programs was a long and complex ordeal.
It took too much time to track and record spending, distracting directors from the organization’s core mission.
Need to quickly get spending power where it can make a difference.
PEX is not a credit card; the organization can issue cards and set spending limits as they see fit.
Cardholders easily capture expense codes and receipts through the PEX mobile app. PEX instantly allocates spending to cost-centers, grants, etc.
Administrators can fund cards and change spending rules in real time, through a web or mobile app.