A church of more than 1,500 parishioners uses PEX to maximize their impact on the community while minimizing the headaches of staff and volunteer spending.
- Petty cash was often in short supply and receipts got lost.
- Sometimes volunteers and staff spent more than they were supposed to.
- With multiple projects and grants, it was hard to keep track of spending.
- Volunteers receive PEX Cards with pre-set spending rules, then submit receipts through a mobile app.
- Church administrators can set rules that limit spending, or instantly fund a prepaid card for each purchase on an as-needed basis.
- PEX works with the church’s General Ledger codes to allocate purchases as soon they’re made.