As Forbes puts it, one size does not fit all for small business lending.
Seven questions to ask yourself as a small business owner to determine the method best for you
1. What is the range of terms available?
2. Are there any upfront costs?
3. What is the minimum credit score required to get the loan?
4. What are the underwriting requirements in addition to my credit score?
5. How quickly can the loan be funded?
6. Do I need the cash now, or can I wait?
7. Do I have the ability to make regular and timely payments
Read the full article here.
Stay up to date on the latest PEX news!
Opinions, advice, services, or other information or content expressed or contributed here by customers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Bancorp Bank, N.A. (“Bank”). Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of any content provided by author(s) or contributor(s).