Maintaining the best practices of expense management and fund disbursements will deliver value for any organization. It aids in engaging employees, improving efficiency, and recording accurate data. For businesses that work with volunteers, contractors, or ambassadors, a prepaid card option helps reap the benefits and security that you can’t get from business credit cards or generalized gift cards.
Here’s how to get started with seamlessly integrating PEX into your organization.
- Review & Update Current Policies: It’s important to set policies with regard to employee spending – keep it updated and communicate it well to your staff. Employee acknowledgement of new policies improves the likelihood of adoption.
- Customize Account Set Up: Structure your corporate card program the way that works best for you. Set spend rules for when and where funds can be used, implement funding schedulers, and browse the PEX Marketplace for software integration options.
- Train Admins: PEX offers a robust library of support articles as well as videos on YouTube to help admins navigate the dashboard.
- Regularly Review Activity: With PEX, admins have the ability to pull reports of transactions in real-time, keeping spending in check. All organizations who use PEX should be sure to maintain ongoing communication regarding product offerings and updates.
- Review & Update Current Policies: It’s important to set policies with regard to fund distribution- keep it updated and communicate it well to your network. Explore the different ways you can use your account.
- Customize Account Setup: Admins should stay up to date on card balances, set-up auto refunding when necessary, and in some cases create spend rules. Use your cards as a branding opportunity and customize with your company logo and colors.
- Training Cardholders: To enhance the cardholder experience, encourage users to download the PEX mobile app and to register their cards.
Although every organization is different, one thing remains the same – expenses can quickly get out of control. The more organized you are, the better. The PEX platform is made to scale for any business, adapting to each of your needs. For any questions, reach out to your account representative. If you’re interested in getting started, apply today.