Over the course of 2014, QuickMobile conducted several surveys to provide the first comprehensive study on mobile event technology for meeting and event planners. Respondents were both corporate (CEMA) and non-corporate event planners, who offered insight on the ways mobile technology is used in the event planning space. Here's what you need to know:
- Most respondents have used mobile app technology for an event during the past year– 60% of respondents, rising to 92% of corporate event planners.
- Audiences expect a mobile app for an event
- Apps are used primarily to communicate with attendees, also to decrease the use of paper
- Wifi accessibility and budget concerns are the biggest obstacles to creating an app
- Top info provided on on app: other events, peers or colleagues, and vendor information
For more information and to read the full study, click here.
Stay up to date on the latest PEX news!
Opinions, advice, services, or other information or content expressed or contributed here by customers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Bancorp Bank, N.A. (“Bank”). Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of any content provided by author(s) or contributor(s).