But is cloud computing the right path for all small businesses?
– Low IT cost – Reduced software expenses
– Ability for employees and staff to work anywhere with an internet connection.
– Offers flexibility for businesses with employees who travel or have remote staff.
– Need steady internet connection, which may require increased bandwidth.
– Security and privacy is in the hands of the cloud service provider.
– Dependency on one vendor
Bottom line: do your research. Some SMB could find that cloud-only computing doesn't offer the security they need, and might opt for a hybrid of servers and cloud (PEX Card does both!) Other SMB may find that cloud computing offers the right amount of low cost and flexibility. Cloud computing may be a new technology, but it's not going anywhere. Find the cloud service that's right for your SMB!
Stay up to date on the latest PEX news!
Opinions, advice, services, or other information or content expressed or contributed here by customers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Bancorp Bank, N.A. (“Bank”). Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of any content provided by author(s) or contributor(s).