We are excited to share with you some new features of PEX’s 4.6 Release. In this release, which goes live today, you will find some advanced reporting options and bug fixes. Here are the highlights:
New & Enhanced Reports:
Three new reports are available for PEX admins:
- Settlement Detail: additional details on each transaction
- Authorization Detail: details on all card swipes, regardless of whether the transaction has been settled
- Outstanding Authorizations: details on all card swipes that haven’t settled, used to manage cash flow for pending transactions
- Decline Report: additional details on each transaction
- Business Account Funding Transactions: Admin ID of originator now included
- Card Funding Transactions: Admin ID of originator now included
Admin Report Scheduling
In addition to running immediate reports, PEX admins can now schedule reports: daily, weekly, or monthly. You can schedule a report to run on the admin website and you will receive an email when that report is ready to be downloaded.
Bug fixes include removing the limitation that prevented users from entering a negative value (to remove funds) from a group assembled via a card search and date validation.
For full details on this release, please view the 4.6 Release Notes.
Pam Matheson is PEX's Chief Product Officer. She works to define the product, implement the processing system, create key partner integrations, and establish PEX's customer service methodology. A veteran of the prepaid card industry, Pam has also worked in product development for Clarity Payment Solutions and TSYS Prepaid.
Stay up to date on the latest PEX news!
Opinions, advice, services, or other information or content expressed or contributed here by customers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Bancorp Bank, N.A. (“Bank”). Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of any content provided by author(s) or contributor(s).