You have 10 employees with you on tour — they are freelance so you don't issue them credit cards – instead you've been giving them petty cash. Sometimes $10,000 at a time. It's dangerous for your staff and it can take a few days to finalize all the accounting. Have a look at something new…
PEX Card lets you control funds loaded to Visa prepaid cards and manage their spending from anywhere – a computer, an iPhone, an Android device…
Tell him to hold a moment and you:
1) Open the PEX Card app on your smartphone and log in (3 sec),
2) Navigate to the Cards section (1 sec)
3) Select the person (1 sec),
4) Type 807.42 in the Quick Fund field and tap Add Funds (5 sec) Boom! Card is funded
5) Tell him to swipe the card (2 sec). Transaction goes through; he's on his way; you go back to networking at the Grammys.
Funding your employee’s PEX Card took 12 seconds…and you can immediately see the transaction in his transaction detail. If it’s a part you can bill back to your customer, your bookkeeper can issue an invoice the same day. To learn more about PEX Card, watch our short video.
Toffer Grant is PEX's Founder and CEO. He founded PEX in 2006 as a prepaid card solution for small businesses. His background in the prepaid industry began at Clarity Payment Solutions, where he initiated 65 prepaid card programs in consumer, corporate, and emerging verticals of the prepaid card industry.