According to Inc, the glass is not only half full, its 3/4 full for small businesses! The NFIB (National Federation of Independent Business) has seen an increase in small business optimism this Summer for these 10 reasons:
- Banks are starting to lend money
- Labor market is improving
- Business are buying equipment
- Business are building inventory to meet anticipated client demand
- Expect economy to improve
- USA is the only game in town
- Pick up sales are brisk
- Plentiful natural gas is keeping a lid on energy costs
- Federal Reserve is pouring money into the system
- Washington Gridlock: no dumb legislation is being enacted
Check out the full article here. Do you agree with the NFIB? As a small business is your optimism increasing? We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date on the latest PEX news!
Opinions, advice, services, or other information or content expressed or contributed here by customers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Bancorp Bank, N.A. (“Bank”). Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of any content provided by author(s) or contributor(s).