Secure, instantly reloadable funds disbursement
Quickly and securely disburse or top-up funds when you distribute PEX Visa® Prepaid Cards to beneficiaries, enabling them to spend funds immediately and securely.
Target grant funds for specific needs
Easily earmark funds to meet donor requirements to support specific beneficiary needs such as groceries, education or healthcare.
Improve program performance with purchase insights
Use real-time spend information to determine effective payout strategies and report details to donors. You can provide grantees insights into funds availability and program use.
PEX has the right features for a well-managed and fast-disbursement of grants to beneficiaries
PEX for Management
- Issue and cancel cards via web and mobile platform
- Fund and top-up cards instantly
- Set spend controls from spend amounts, to spend privileges by chosen category, to limit where funds can be spent
- No credit checks required *
PEX for Finance & Accounting
- Transactions reported in real-time
- Track budgets and per-diems
- Integrate with all the well-known accounting software for instant reconciliations
PEX for Beneficiaries
- Physical and digital cards
- Access info via web or app
- Insights into funds usage
- Balance and funds availability
- Program information
462 7th Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10018
PEX was founded to build a more advanced, efficient spending solution for everyone. Proactively manage workforce spending, streamline operations, and leverage actionable, real-time activity data to your advantage.
* This is not a credit card
© 2021 Prepaid Expense Card Solutions, Inc., All rights reserved. The PEX Visa® Prepaid Card and the PEX Disburse Visa® Prepaid Card are issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, or The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa Prepaid cards are accepted. Please see the back of your card for its issuing bank.