All PEX Solutions, Right In Your Hands
PEX for Rewards & Incentives
- Employee Appreciation Celebrate achievements, deliver spot rewards, and encourage employee engagement
- Safety Rewards- Develop programs to encourage workers to follow safety protocols
- Consumer Incentives- Boost customer loyalty and expand referral programs
PEX for Spend & Expense
- Manage Vendor Payments: Organize back off spending by centering it one place
- Jobsite Budgets: Tag and allocate transactions to project budgets for easy reconciliation
- Employee Spending: Enable secure purchasing, by allowing employees to use funds as you see fit
Streamlined Accounting Process
Simplify reconciliation by tagging to budgets for each transaction at point of purchase. PEX is compatible with most leading accounting software. Browse the dozens of apps on the PEX Marketplace to find which work best for your organization.
Instantly track spend information and control fund usage with customized spend categories and amounts. Real-time transaction notifications eliminate misuse of funds or going over budget.
“By partnering with PEX, we continue to expand our frontline expertise and optimization of the entire customer experience. The PEX solution is valuable for organizations looking to control and authorize their spend.”
Chris Harley, Vice President of Sales
462 7th Avenue, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10018
PEX was founded to build a more advanced, efficient spending solution for everyone. Proactively manage workforce spending, streamline operations, and leverage actionable, real-time activity data to your advantage.
© 2007-2022 Prepaid Expense Card Solutions, Inc., All Rights Reserved The PEX Visa® Prepaid Card and the PEX Disburse Visa® Prepaid Card is issued by Fifth Third Bank, N.A., Member FDIC, or The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa® cards are accepted. The PEX Visa® Prepaid Card and PEX Disburse Visa® Prepaid Card are not credit cards. Please see the back of your card for its issuing bank.