Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Sales
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will provide:
- Customers with clear, compelling information on products
- Sales force with the required positioning, training, sales tools and customer tools
- Marketing team with information on our products and product-related materials to support our digital integrated marketing plans
- Product teams with partnership on developing product positioning, communications and program materials
What you’ll do:
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products, working with product management and other departments
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Create customer-specific product content as needed / resource-dependent Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Brief other marketing team members on product development and new products
- Own existing customer communication (e.g., for new features/products) and partner with customer success on training as needed
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas – working with product management and through analysis of research, sales data, product usage, etc.
- Do primary research on competitor messaging and work with product management to understand competitive product and service offerings, acting as needed
- Optimize the customer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Speak and present about products to external and internal audiences as required
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years experience in product marketing, digital marketing and / or product management. Experience in FinTech is a plus!
- Demonstrated expertise working with syndicated and custom market research data – our SaaS platforms all deliver data feeds directly to our client, you’ve got to be comfortable with that.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with project management.
- Experience putting together competitive analysis and pricing.
- Proficiency in content management systems.
- Managing cross-departmental projects, from team coordination to being a willing decision-maker to keep projects moving forward.
- Experience with WordPress, Unbounce, Salesforce, and Marketo is a big plus.