Manager, Human Resources
As Human Resources Manager reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your role is both strategic and operational. You are a leader in refining, evolving and driving our culture. You measure engagement and design, implement, and optimize processes and programs that reinforce our core values.
- Develop approach to talent acquisition, assist in managing external recruiters and define hiring and onboarding processes for employees and temp labor.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Champion strength-based performance and development for employees at all levels and support managers in implementation.
- Drive learning and development initiatives, and other organizational development projects including culture, team-building and related functions.
- Resolve employee issues and formulate recommendations to management.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, ensure regulatory and company policies and procedures compliance, and maintain all HR records.
- Manage outsourced provider for payroll and fringes; partner with accounting department on related items.
- Demonstrate sound judgment on all people-related issues.
- Maintain knowledge base and compliance with current HR requirements and standards.
- Analytical and results-oriented.
- Maintain confidentiality, discretion and a professional demeanor.
- Able to adjust priorities and activities quickly while still executing the functions of the job.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum 5 years HR generalist experience; with 3-4 years of management experience
- PHR/SPHR or other Human Resources certification preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills