Client Services Coordinator
The Client Services Coordinator reports to the Client Services Manager and is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in depth knowledge of company services and procedures. Communicates effectively demonstrating patience and a positive attitude.
- Use superb written and verbal communications to respond to all customer and internal inquiries
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer and internal inquiries and complaints
- Update customer issue status in issue tracker and ensure customer follow up received
- Receive and answer inquiries related to account status, pricing, debit card charge disputes, debit card tracking, account closure / account reinstatement, card transactions and other
- Process expedited shipments and replacements of debit cards
- Assist customers with account access challenges to administrative and cardholder websites
- Process wire transfers received daily
- Perform reconciliation of account funding
- Maintain or create reports as needed
- Provide support to sales and marketing teams related to new customer on-boarding activities
- Participate in customer retention and growth efforts
- Participate in training and development activities related to department procedures, updated technology, new products, and telephone skills
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- College Degree + 3-5 years customer service experience
- Strong knowledge of web based tools and services
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus and decision making skills
- Able to handle difficult calls and turn negative experience into “win-win’
- Strong work ethics and ability to provide positive successful experience to all team members
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Gmail
- Salesforce & Zendesk (or similar ticketing tool) knowledge strongly preferred
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Experience working in banking or card payment industries.
- Ability to troubleshoot web based technical issues
- Some knowledge of Quickbooks
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects across a wide-range of activities and scope in a time-sensitive environment with a high sense of urgency and accountability.