The twitter-sphere can sometimes be an overwhelming place. There are millions of handles to follow, and sifting through them to find the truly influential and legitimate ones is sometimes a tough task. To make it easier, we have complied a list of who we think are the top 20 best and most influential twitter handles to follow in small business.
- CEO GrowBiz Media & SmallBizDaily.com. Small business advocate, journalist, best-selling author. Former editorial director of Entrepreneur.
- Trusted #Smallbusiness Advocate, #Author, Tax Law Specialist, Publisher of Big Ideas for Small Business® + Idea of the Day®
@BrianMoran - Helps entrepreneurs & marketers navigate the small-to-midsize business marketplace. Got questions? Brian has the answers. www.smallbusinessedge.com
- Small business experts provide free mentoring, resources and info to help you start, manage & grow your business.
- Small business advocate, President & CEO of the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (@SBECouncil)
– Marketing & Technology Evangelist, Infusionsoft & Smallbiztechnology.com. Author, event producer, journalist & LOVER of small business!
– Led by Loren Feldman, a place where small-business owners can compare notes, ask questions, get advice, and learn from one another's mistakes.www.nytimes.com/smallbusiness
– Tweets from the Small Business Trends community and its CEO, Anita Campbell. She’s also the CEO of @BizSugar and a Forbes “Top Influential Woman for Entrepreneurs.”
- Getting Small Businesses Unstuck, Author, Speaker, and Consultant.
- WSJ Entrepreneurship Editor & Founding Editor: @WSJstartup.
- Chairman @LikeableMedia. CEO @LikeableLocal. NYTimes bestselling author
. Columnist @Inc and @LinkedIn.
– Heads up the Rothman Institute of Entrepreneurship at FDU's College of Business. They educate and support entrepreneurs, innovators and family business leaders.
- Runs a 10-person CRM consulting firm and writes a weekly for the NY Times, Forbes, Inc.com, Huff Post and Philadelphia Magazine.
- Founder of Palo Alto Software; entrepreneur, business planner, baby boomer, and blogger. Try Tim’s un-spreadsheet for no formulas or fuss at http://freethenumbers.com
- Business news for everyone. CBS Radio for The Wall Street Journal.
- A full-fledged Entrepreneur, Professor of Sports Marketing at Boston College, Former CMO of the New England Patriots & McGraw-Hill Author of “Winning the Customer.”
- CNBC Contributor (TV), Radio Host, Recovering Investment Banker, NYT Bestselling Author, and Small Biz Advocate. Raised over $1 billion for companies
- Wrote Upstarts! and Alpha Dogs; contributing editor at Inc. Magazine; public speaker; content creator; and lover of all things entrepreneurial
– Joel Libava provides useful tips and advice for anyone who's thinking about becoming a franchise owner.
- Award-Winning Host of The Small Business Advocate Show®, Small Business Expert, Syndicated Columnist, Speaker and Author.
We will be updating this list monthly. Enjoy, and hit that follow button!