Two weeks ago President Obama referred to small businesses as "the lifeblood of our economy," but will small businesses really be part of a broader plan for economic recovery? According to the Washington Post, here are five questions to look out for as a small business or entrepreneur in the State of the Union address tonight:
1. How malleable is the health care law?
2. Where does immigration rank on the priority list?
3. How will lawmakers respond to his minimum-wage plans?
4. How committed is the administration to trade agreements?
5. Does tax reform still stand a chance?
Read the full article here