2014 was a great year for business content– from how-to guides, memoirs, and general advice. We created a list of the top business books released in 2014 that you may have missed. Be sure to check it out!
- Richard Branson “The Virgin Way: Everything I know About Leadership“
- Steven Pinker “The Sense of Style: The Thinking Person’s Guide to Writing in the 21st Century“
- Martin Wolf “The Shifts and the Shocks: What We’ve Learned – and Have Still to Learn – from the Financial Crisis“
- Tom Koulopoulos “The Gen Z Effect: The Six Forces Shaping the Future of Business“
- Geoffrey James “Business Without the Bullsh*t: 49 Secrets and Shortcuts You Need to Know“
- Steven D. Levitt “Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain“
- Thomas Piketty “Capital in the Twenty-First Century“
- Eric Schmidt “How Google Works“
What are we missing? Email [email protected] to clue us in on your top business books of the year.