2014 was a great year for business content– from how-to guides, memoirs, and general advice. We created a list of the top business books released in 2014 that you may have missed. Be sure to check it out!
- Richard Branson “The Virgin Way: Everything I know About Leadership“
- Steven Pinker “The Sense of Style: The Thinking Person’s Guide to Writing in the 21st Century“
- Martin Wolf “The Shifts and the Shocks: What We’ve Learned – and Have Still to Learn – from the Financial Crisis“
- Tom Koulopoulos “The Gen Z Effect: The Six Forces Shaping the Future of Business“
- Geoffrey James “Business Without the Bullsh*t: 49 Secrets and Shortcuts You Need to Know“
- Steven D. Levitt “Think Like a Freak: The Authors of Freakonomics Offer to Retrain Your Brain“
- Thomas Piketty “Capital in the Twenty-First Century“
- Eric Schmidt “How Google Works“
What are we missing? Email [email protected] to clue us in on your top business books of the year.
Stay up to date on the latest PEX news!
Opinions, advice, services, or other information or content expressed or contributed here by customers, users, or others, are those of the respective author(s) or contributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of The Bancorp Bank, N.A. (“Bank”). Bank is not responsible for the accuracy of any content provided by author(s) or contributor(s).