Validate the external banking account on your ACH form, using one of the following two methods. If you’re a customer of a large bank, we recommend Method 1 which offers faster, simpler verification.
Method 1) Online (Recommended)
1. Read the Online Validation Terms and Conditions on the transfers page, then click Agree and continue
2. Choose your bank from the popup window, log in, and select the account you are authorizing for ACH
3. Once your bank account information is verified and approved, it will be activated for ACH transfers
Validation uses a third-party service to sign into your online banking. Neither they, nor PEX, keep a record of your online banking credentials.
Method 2) Mini-Deposits
1. PEX staff processes your ACH Authorization form
2. We make two small deposits (between $0.01 and $0.99) into your bank account
3. Check your account after two or three business days to see that the deposits appear in your bank account
4. When they do, return to Manage external accounts page in your administrator dashboard and verify the amounts