A Better Way for
Businesses to Manage Cash Flow
Pre-authorize employee spending with PEX Card
Free 2 Month Trial
PEX Card works similarly to a Visa® debit card – with added features for company control over funding.
- Simple Admin tools for funding individual cards 24/7
- Set spending limits and approve specific merchant categories
- Real-time transaction details and reporting
- Export transactions to QuickBooks
- Funds are FDIC insured
- No transaction fees
- No deposit fees
- No credit report required for approval
How PEX Card works
Getting your business started with PEX is easy
Try PEX Card free for 2 months to see how PEX prepaid business credit card helps manage cash flow and streamline employee purchases.
- An authorized officer of your company (e.g., CEO, CFO, director or president) can complete the enrollment form online or by calling 877-274-3390
- You will receive approval notice in approximately 3 business days (based on our ability to confirm your application details)
- No credit score is required since PEX Accounts fund prepaid debit cards
- Once approved, you will receive Admin access to your PEX Card dashboard
Transfer funds from your bank to your PEX Account
Once you authorize your bank to transfer funds, you can replenish your PEX Card Account any time as needed. And your money is always safe – PEX Accounts are FDIC insured.
- Schedule regular deposits from your bank account or replenish your PEX Card Account when funds are required
- Money stays in your PEX Card Account until you dispense funds to employee PEX Cards or fees are charged
- Unused funds can also be transferred from your PEX Card Account back to your bank account
For step-by-step instructions on how to fund your Pex account, click here.
Administer PEX Cards to employees right away, or whenever
We know how important it is to keep your business running, so employee card requests are processed immediately. Your employee's personalized PEX Card will arrive within 7-10 days* at your office or the recipient's home address, at your direction.
- PEX Cards must be activated and funded before the employee can make a purchase
- No minimum funding required – add and subtract funds as needed
- Each personalized PEX Visa ® prepaid card includes an expiry period of 3 years
*Expedited processing is available for an added fee.
Transfer money to employees in less than a minute
Manage your PEX Card Admin Account in real-time from any computer, tablet or through the FREE PEX MobileSM app. By pre-authorizing spending, you're free from micromanaging every requisition and can focus on your business.
Customize card profiles to meet your needs:
- Adjust individual balances
- Suspend or reactivate card use temporarily
- Place daily maximums on spending
- Specify acceptable merchant categories
Sample Admin function: Add $35 to buy supplies, add $600 to fund a business trip or remove the card balance and reallocate funds to another employee's card.
PEX Cards are used just like other Visa® cards
With the PEX business prepaid Visa card, your employee never has to worry about fronting cash or tracking receipts. And you don't have to worry about an employee spending more than approved.
- Communicate spending profile restrictions so employees know where they're approved to make purchases
- Balance information and spending profile are available online 24/7 via computer or the FREE PEX MobileSM app
- Minimal training is required – PEX Card works just like a debit card
- Employees should contact the administrator if modifications are required
Monitor and control spending in real time
Log into your PEX account to view transaction details and get summary reports. Access everything you need about your company's program and individual cards, plus keep track of the balance in your main account from any computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Organize reports by card or on a corporate basis
- Manage cash flow and prevent overspending with up-to-date transaction details and reporting
- Download monthly statements and additional reports to help forecast future spending
- Export transactions to QuickBooks for efficient budgeting and tracking
PEX Card is better for business
PEX Card CEO Toffer Grant explains how small businesses use PEX prepaid business credit cards to manage cash flow and control employee expenses.